Blogger Tricks

Monday, January 20, 2014

Meadow of Dreams

Have you ever imagine a wonderland where we spend our life with people who accept us unconditionally? a place which makes us feel at home? and a place where freedom is unlimited? I say, it's the rarest place of where we could be. I wonder is there someone who live with that kind of situation, and still wants more. I mean, how blind are they? What a greedy person he/she is? Either all of this means a nonsense for me, or I'm just a crazy girl with full expectations and imaginations. Like what I said, it's a wonderland. Wonderlands just exist in kids bedtime fairytales with unicorns and some nonsense candy castles. But I know the one way to get the ticket to our wonderlands. It's with us all along. Inside, deep in our body, where our emotions are kept. It's the only substance which wouldn't ever lie to us. And that ticket is called heart. If we know that something is impossible to happen, believe that it will happen someday. Believe with all your heart, and the world will change into your wonderland. Close your eyes, feel the wind calling you, Let your heart take you there. Open your eyes, look around you, shout as loud as you can. While you're in your meadow of dreams. ~Jasmine Alvita Firdaus

No comments:

Post a Comment